Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pinterest

Ashlie has been raving about Pinterest for months now, and honestly, I just kept rolling my eyes. I thought, "what was the point?". I know the point now. I totally get it. I have no idea what spawned me to actually investigate it further a few weeks ago, but I did. And, was actually a little pist (yes, p-i-s-t.. dont ask) :) off, because after all the hype, I wasnt allowed to sign up! Are you kidding me? I signed up to be on a waiting list, and that was it. I thought it would be months before they accepted me, and I also thought by then, who would care? I dont need Pinterest.

About one week post-investigation, I receive an email from Pinterest, inviting me to join. How nice of them. In fact, I ignored it for a few days. I guess the same curiosity that got me to look into it a few weeks earlier, reared its ugly head, and swallowed me whole. This was yesterday. And since then, I have been living in the realm of Pinterest. I love it.

When cruising through the blog world, I often find things and think "How cool is that?! I could do that!" But, then when I finally have the time, I can never find that one single thing again. It can be quite frustrating. However, lucky for me, I will never have to have this worry again. Check me out over at Pinterest, and here's a few things Ive already spotted.....



I HAVE THIS EXACT CHAIR. Ok not the exact one, but actually a cooler one. I cant even remember where Mom found it, but she did, and I love it. She almost sold it for $50 a few months ago, (way more than she paid) but somehow I convinced her not to, and to let me have it! Its been living in her barn since we were in between states at the time, but Im ready for it. And, if you follow the link back to In The Fun Lane, youll see why. :)




I cannot wait to take down my gallery wall I worked so hard on and re-align it around the TV.




I've been carrying  around this idea in the back of my head for a few months now. I think its awesome... This is in a laundry room, but it would also be perfect in a bathroom, or minus the hooks, and about a foot taller, in the bedroom. <3

Im off to tag more things for my boards on Pinterest, wish me luck. Please, follow me on there, and if you would like to join, Ill invite you! (Im not sure if its any different than being placed on the waiting list, but its worth a shot!) Im just getting started, so dont judge my lack of images!!

No comments:

Post a Comment