Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I wont leave you like that again. I promise.

This is seriously, no lie, what my view is from the dining room table where Im sitting.

At least, Ill try not to leave..... We have had a whirlwind of the past few months. Lets see, Florida for Thanksgiving for a week, moved to Raleigh, Texas for Christmas for two weeks [where I went to Canton--the coolest place ever], a few random weeks we were [thankfully] too lazy to turn the internet on, and then we found out we were moving back to Florida. [YIPPEEE!!!] So, we moved down here, had some down time til we found a place, and now, finally, we are all moved in. Hope you could follow all that.





Basically, what Im trying to say is Im baaaack! And I have LOTS of awesome projects to work on and Ive learned lots of new, yummy, recipes. I have been very productive today... Ive worked on a freelance identity project that Im very excited about, organized my closets, baked a pound cake, and now Im roasting a chicken [which Im a little nervous about, not gonna lie. Its a recipe Ive mastered, so thats not the case, but, its a new oven (new, as in to me, but its actually kinda old, and some weird off brand--which is the part Im nervous about).] My cake seemed to take a little longer than normal, but its too hot to taste to see how it came out. ;)

 Ive gotta go check on the chicken now, hopefully that oven wont catch on fire........ We dont plan on painting the walls in this place because we hope to be moving out in six-ish months into our VERY OWN place. But, who knows. Anyway, once I get all these boxes cleared out, Ill snap a few pics so you can see what we're dealing with over here..............

No comments:

Post a Comment