Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Little White Dresser



I have a confession. I have been neglecting this little blog. And this little dresser. I finished it about a week ago, but have dreading photographing it due to its surroundings. My office / guest room / storage room has been slightly overwhelmed lately, with stuff everywhere. Since we live in an apartment, its hard to find somewhere to store all my furniture that's waiting for some love, so it ends up here. Today, I finally went in and got it organized (only because my husband gave me an ultimatum... get it cleaned, or he was going hunting on the first weekend I havent had to work in 6 weeks!!... silly him, he didnt think I would get it done!)




Anyway, the point is, I was finally brave enough to snap a few photos of the lovely little white dresser. Shes so cute and feminine. I just love her.




Maybe when I move I will actually photograph her in her entirety... ;)

7 comments:

  1. I looks great from what I can see ;) I love the details on the back piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little dresser! love the original details on it and you did a great job distressing it. i would love to see a picture of the whole piece, too! thanks for joining my party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you've shown is beautiful! I like how you distressed it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and please no worries about where you photographed. I couldn't wait to "show off" my latest and it was in the garage with the drop cloth still under it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I love that it has a little back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful little dresser, very small and delicate looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in white color, the dresser looks very beautiful and very delicate, a wonderdful piece of furniture to get for your bedroom

    x0x0x0 AboutCabients Blog

    ReplyDelete