Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Grey Buffet

I am kinda ashamed to show you these pictures. (Hence the reason the project has been done for several weeks and you have yet to see it). The only spot for the buffet (or dresser- its a versatile little piece) in my house currently is the foyer. Which is great, I love it there! However, there are no windows. And its a long way from the windows in the rest of the house. So, basically, there some really crappy lighting that my camera hated, and I had to do some major color correction on them, so I apologize. In advance.

Heres the before, just as a reminder:






I do absolutely love the way it turned out, and I hope you do too! My mother-in-law was actually the one to suggest the grey, and I thought it was perfect.



I have been in the midst of repairing/ repainting the puke green headboard/ footboard... They are both completely painted, but now I have to start on the rails, then I think Im going to apply a glaze.... :) Ill keep ya posted.

On another note, we are looking forward to our Florida trip this weekend, where much junking will ensure...! Hopefully Ill have plenty of new projects!

6 comments:

  1. The gray is perfect....You did an awesome job, as always!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh- i love it! i hopped over from miss mustard seed. gray is my favorite color right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelby, that turned out fantastic, I love the grey! BTW, I am from Swansboro, NC...I live in MO now, but the GW is great in Jville! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. Shelby it looks so good! You and Blake make quite a team!

    ReplyDelete